Bluebird Care Admin Assistant Vacancy
Looking for a job in admin? Bluebird Care are an award winning home care provider based in Mamhilad Park Estate, Pontypool, and are looking for a person to join their team who has a positive can-do attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Data entry and processing.
- General office tasks.
- Making & receiving calls to/from existing customers & medical professionals.
- Assisting and supporting management and field staff.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and written).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to use your initiative.
- Team Player.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Prior admin experience (preferred but not essential).
- GCSE English Language & Maths (Grade C+ or equivalent).
- Holidays: 20 days (excluding Bank holidays).
- Working Hours: 16 Hours over 4 days Mon-Fri (10:00-14:00)
- Location: Pontypool NP40HZ
- Salary: NMW
- Free tea and coffee.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Interested? Apply via their Facebook Page
2 October 2019 at 12:00 AM
Company news, Upcoming events